Home / Entertainment / Shocking : “Muslim Religion is A Cult,Not a Religion”- Angola BANS Islam, All Mosques To Be DESTROYED!

Shocking : “Muslim Religion is A Cult,Not a Religion”- Angola BANS Islam, All Mosques To Be DESTROYED!

000

Angolan authorities to ban Islam, which they consider a cult, NOT a religion.
They see what Muslims are doing to non-Muslims, especially in Africa, and are taking steps to prevent the same from happening in Angola.

The Angolan authorities decided to destroy the mosque Zango located in the urban district of Viana 17 km.
The governor of Luanda Bento announced in a radio spot that radical Muslims are not welcome in Angola and the Angolan government is not ready for the legalization of mosques in Angola.

The Minister of Culture, Rosa Cruz e Silva said. “Regarding Islam, the legalization process has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights. Therefore all mosques would be closed until further notice.”

RECOMMEDED:-  See what happened to this Nigerian Girl that was Reading The Bible While Smoking Weed

It should be noted that the Angolan government has made closing of all mosques a priority. The only two mosques located in Luanda have already received a warning document signed by the mayor of the municipality of Viana José Moreno.
95% of Angola’s population is Christian. A quarter belongs to Protestant churches founded during the colonial period, including congregational evangelical church.

RECOMMEDED:-  “I Hope My Mum Is In A Better Place” – Late Moji Olaiya’s Daughter, Adunoluwa

This decisive action taken by the Angolan head of state is based on a desire to guard against the rise of the Wahhabi ideology that has created havoc, death and destruction in Africa and elsewhere.

Related Posts

RECOMMEDED:-  K. Michelle Bares B**Bs In Risque Instagram Post
(Visited 4,849 times, 1 visits today)

About Foldboi

I'm a partime blogger who love music alot. I hv the skil of web design, html, php, wordpress, blogger, seoI

Check Also

K. Michelle Bares B**Bs In Risque Instagram Post

American singer, K. Michelle has attempted to break the Internet with a risque photo she …

25 comments

  1. This is end time which holy Quran @ holy Bible talking about.

  2. sanusi Emmanuel

    My bro na real end time d bible also commented about on dis

  3. i wonder what the unintelligent goverment wanna turn their country into,is the word of God ” the unbeleiver wanna swich off the light of islam,but God wont accept it, no matter how hard they try, the light keep on brighter, God will never support the hypocrite” so for this saying let see what goverment can do with God, they are all useless being!

    • My dear, their is no light in Islam. Accept Jesus as your Lord and savior. Christianity spread thru love, Islam spread thru jihad (killing and spilling of blood ). Leave sentiments and see the light in Christ. Don’t get to heaven and discover too late that you’ve missed it . I have tasted both sides of the religion. I know the truth. God’s Blessing be with you

  4. If you truly loe your country you protect them. Let those who oppose this start doing something about it

  5. Any way they can say and it can’t possible bcus when the light of islam came they did not know and at sm time they can’t stop it light to deseminate . I think is the way out of evry epidemic and problem of life.

  6. Any way they can say and it can’t possible bcus when the light of islam came they did not know and at sm time they can’t stop it light to deseminate . I think is the way out of evry epidemic and problem of life is prayer
    . Islam is not cult but peaceful religion and it dose nt support hardship against any creatur or religions. No human on earth will allow himself to b push to the wall. If any body try to play with ur faith u will not like to sincere .

  7. Great Angola will succeed

  8. i don’t see anything bad with the angolan government decision

  9. The durability of a car depends on the manufacturer. Foundation matters, the founder of lslam was a killer, likewise his followers should emulate him. Muslims are killers, unforgiving, without human sympathy, they are cultists, they should find their way back to Jesus & stop serving a man. Calvary greetings to all:

  10. blood soaking demons religion they should repent before it will be too late for them[JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN. ]

  11. Father Abraham, the father of Isaac and Ishmael. It’s unfortunate that this might be hard to decide by man except through God. Why? Isaac the promised child through which the genealogy and where Our saviour Jesus came from, is a chosen one, in Gods plan from genesis. It was by mistake, that is, not in Gods plan that Ishmael should be born. out patience even when God has promised Abraham the glorious future of holy and righteous generation of having a child. Yet bcos he felt it was delayed yield to his wife’s counsel that led to entering in to her maid. that brought Ishmael. Gen15,16,17. This is part of the problem the world his having today. You can only pray for them pple. That Quran they called light, perhaps there are some light in it unknown to many of them about Jesus as the Word of God. through God used to create the world. many of them carry that Quran but doesnt Know what it says about Jesus.

  12. Well they have every right to say so but this will also increase the number of Muslim in Angola because Islam is the real religion when ever they mount pressure on Muslim you’re increasing the number of of converters. Believe or not you shall witness it.

  13. toyin u better keep ur Hands under clothes if u don’t knw want to write before thunder fire it for u. rubbish

  14. Angola is risking d wrath of god

  15. No wonder Angola government trying to ban Islam bcos 95% population of Angola are Christians, population of Muslims in Angola may not be up to remaining 5% yet they called their religion cultism, no matter what the government planning against Islam will never work and if at all they succeed in this action they will rather face the wrath of God. Infact, I want the government to succeed in this so that we can all see the true religion of God Almighty

  16. No wonder Angola government trying to ban Islam bcos 95% population of Angola are Christians, population of Muslims in Angola may not be up to remaining 5% yet they called their religion cultism, no matter what the government planning against Islam will never work and if at all they succeed in this action they will rather face the wrath of God. Infact, I want the government to succeed in this so that we can all see the true religion of God Almighty. ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION TO SALVATION

  17. In the world where people take offence at the killing of their cow, I don’t think that anyone should be happy about killing fellow human being. We should be tolerant of one another and those using religion to divide us while stealing our resources should fear God because, there is God ooo.

  18. In the world where people take offence at the killing of their cow, I don’t think that anyone should be happy about killing fellow human being. We should be tolerant of one another and those using religion to divide us while stealing our resources should fear God because, there is God ooo.

  19. Thy whill knw the true riligion at the end cos i knw thy want to fight wt god

  20. Did you know Muslims face mecca when they pray, if you put a Muslim on the moon ,do you think he’ll pray then

  21. God bless Angola, those lunatic Islamic that don’t where there heading to, they are serving a fake God, and they will all die in held.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.